Amber Heard is an American actress whose career in Hollywood started in 2004 with the sports drama Friday Night Lights. She followed this with more roles in numerous films, but her first lead role was in the independent film was All the Boys Love Mandy Lane where she played the titular character. This got her notice, which then led her to land roles in Never Back Down, Pineapple Express, Zombieland, and The Stepfather.
Amber Heard’s basic diet regime
Amber Heard strictly follows a pretty basic diet regime. In regard to Amber Heard’s diet, she loves to cook. She doesn’t feel much shame in splurging from time to time
There can be no better way than cooking your own meals to make sure that your food stays nutritious.
- Her favorite foods include Tex-Mex, red wine and chocolate. Her specialty meal in the kitchen is her Fried Chicken Sandwiches recipe.
- Green lettuce salad with a tablespoon of olive oil, 200 grams of boiled beef, a slice of cornbread.
- Cooked rice with 1 tsp. of olive oil and 50 grams of rendered cheese, 150 grams of vegetable salad, a cup of fresh berries.
Amber Heard’s Workout Routine
- 5+ mph steady jog
- HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training): 1 min on, 1 min off
- 1 min on Sprint 6-10 mph for one minute
- 1 min off: Walk 2.5-3.5 mph for one minute
- Level 3-5 w/ 60-80 rpm steady
- HIIT: 1 min on, 1 min off
- Sword training helps her to look super fit
- 5-10 minutes of yoga and meditation.